Madison's Most Recommended Locksmith Since 1987
Your first line of defense against intruders is a properly locked door. However, that defense is not very reliable if you’re not sure who has keys to those locks.
There are many reasons for changing a lock, including:
- Moving into a new house
- Moving your business in to a new commercial building
- Losing a key
- House or office was broken into
- Purse was stolen – with your keys in it
- Current lock is worn and temperamental
- Current lock is builder’s grade – you want a more substantial lock
- Desire to use the same key to open each door in your house
- Uncertainty of which contractors, service personnel, and neighbors have keys to your house
The difficulty of changing or replacing a lock varies from job to job. If no new holes are needed in the door or door jamb, replacing a lock (handset) is a fairly straightforward, DIY job. Otherwise, a J&K Security locksmith can handle your lock needs and has the tools to make the commonly needed adjustments.
Please review our full range of locksmith services below and call us at 608.255.5799 anytime with questions.