Whether you travel for business or pleasure, Control4 home automation can help make your journeys worry-free. With 24/7 control of your Control4 system, you can monitor and control virtually everything at home while you’re on the road.
- Use a single button—on a touch screen, a phone or tablet, or key fob—to put your house in “Green” mode when you leave. Forgot to set it on the way out the door? Do it from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- You can opt to have a “mockupancy” mode that simulates that “lived-in” look to foil would-be burglars. With automated lights, TV and music your house can appear to be occupied even if you’re on the other side of the world.
- Check on your home by viewing your surveillance cameras, inside and out. Or use video intercom to communicate with anyone at the front door. It will seem like you’re right upstairs when you are actually far away.
- Get alerts if doors or windows are opened, drawers or cabinets are disturbed, or off-limits areas are breached. And use sensors to alert you if there’s a water leak or a temperature dip.
- As you hop into your car at the airport, set your home to “Welcome.” By the time you arrive, the temperature will be perfect and your everyday settings re-established. You can even have your interior lights come on as you pull into the garage.