Onkyo LS-T10 3D Surround Sound System – Space Saving Electronics
The Ultilmate One-Piece Home Theater System….
• As a self-contained space-saving 3D-sound system, the LS-T10 features a six-channel digital amplifier to power the six-driver array, with four full-range drivers on the front, a speaker on each side, and an active subwooferon the underside. AuraSphere digital signal processing manages output levels and equalization to create an all-enveloping 3D soundfield, complete with selectableMovie, Music, and News sound modes to optimize playback of various types of content
• The unit also doubles as a powerful home hi-fi system, with Bluetooth wireless streaming technology and a USB port for flash memory storage devices loaded with MP3s. Best of all, installation and operation is easy: just plug in a single cable, use your TV’s remote, sit back & enjoy the LS-T10’s superior audio performance. You will be impressed.
Panoramic 3D Sound with AuraSphere DSP….
• The LS-T10 is powered by AuraSphere DSP (Digital Signal Processing) technology. It works by optimizing driver output to create a 3D surround effect from stereo sources. Unlike other DSP technologies, AuraSphere expands the sweet spot (the area in front of the TV where audio sounds best) to create a 3D soundfield that places the listener in the center of the action, wherever they’re sitting
Stream Your Audio with Built-In Bluetooth….
• Pair your cellphone, smartphone, tablet, or PC to the LS-B50 and stream wirelessly via the onboard Bluetooth technology. From your smartphone’s music apps (like Spotify, SoundCloud, and other internet radio services) to locally stored libraries, Bluetooth technology streams content quickly and easily, and the LS-T10 reproduces the sound faithfully and powerfully. Your podcast binges will sound amazing!
Pre-Programmed Sound Modes….
• Movie Mode: Onboard AuraSphere technology applies custom EQ filters to get the most out of movie and game soundtracks. Deeper bass and an open mid-range carry dialog clearly, all enhanced by AuraSphere’s panoramic 3D soundfield
• Music Mode: For music, you want plenty of punchy bass, that doesn’t drown out vocals and strings. AuraSphere manipulates the EQ and sound pressure levels to best suit music playback, while expanding the soundfield so that you enjoy balanced stereo sound no matter where you’re sitting
• News Mode: This sound mode makes dialog more intelligible and maintains clean, balanced response for all types of content, including TV programs, movies, and news. Withthis mode engaged, you won’t have to keep raising the volume to hear what’s going on. The LS-T10 simply makes TV sound clear and rich.
• The LS-T10’s efficient six-channel digital amp, six full-range drivers, and a powerful active subwoofer reproduces audio sources with powerful depth and exquisite realism. Whether airing a Spotify playlist from your phone, storming an enemy position in Call of Duty, or relaxing with a DVD, the LS-T10 takes you deeper into the moment.
High Quality Audio Decoding…
• Dolby Digital is a high quality audio format commonly encoded on DVDs, Blu-ray Discs, and in TV broadcasts. Compatible TVs can pass Dolby Digital audio throughto the LS-T10 for richly detailed playback enhanced even further with your choice of AuraSphere sound mode.
Wide Selection of Audio Inputs….
• Audio from your TV (and any media players connected to it) is passed to the LS-T10 via a single coaxial or optical digital audio cable.You can connect otherdevices (such as smartphones, tablets, and MP3 players) via a 1/8″ (3.5 mm) analog audio input. A USB port will play MP3 files stored on USB-compatible smartphones and flash memory drives, and you can use the system remote to selectalbums, playlist, & tracks.
Obeys Your TV’s Remote….
• The LS-T10 comes preprogrammed with IR codes for nine major TV brands (and learning capability for others), which means it switches on automatically with your television and responds to your TV remote volume commands. For everyday use, the LS-T10 is set-and-forget, seamlessly replacing flat-screen sound with immersive TV audio.